Our company embroiders all products within 7 standard business days before shipment.
Oftentimes, orders process faster than that but we can’t guarantee a faster processing time.
Made to Order vs. Pre-Made
Check a listing carefully to understand if a product is pre-made and ready to ship or if the product is ordered before it’s embroidered.
Both are embroidered in USA but the pre-made is shipment ready while the made-to-order products take 2 weeks to be created for you.
Look for the following image if a product is ready for shipment immediately:
The product(s) you receive might vary slightly from the product picture due to the nature of your product(s) being handmade and/or made to order.
Size chart & Personalization
Many of our items are personalized. Please spell names and phrases eXaCTly as you wish to see them on our forms. A slash / can be used to denote a line break.
We reserve the right to cancel any order or a portion of any order if the requested personalization or customization for an item is vulgar, explicit, racist, demeaning, otherwise offensive, or would violate Trademark and other intellectual property laws. Cancelled items will be refunded.
Please reference the following to prevent errors in ordering:
Caring for your new Product
Clothing care tags concern the unembellished garment before embroidery. Once a garment is embroidered, a few extra precautions ensure that it will look its best over time.
Care for your new clothing by:
- Washing garments (except structured hats, such as baseball caps) inside out using the gentlest method possible. (Handwashing best, especially for delicate items.)
- Using mild detergent and cold water.
- If your embroidery becomes stained, do not rub at the stain.
- If you must use bleach, use a small amount of non-chlorine bleach.
- Removing from wash promptly.
- Do not wring out to dry.
- Laying flat to dry.
- Ironing on low from the backside of the embroidery and placing a clean cloth over the embroidery before ironing.
Your embroidered clothing can be damaged if:
- Dry cleaned with pre-spotting agents. (Reds, oranges, and dark shades of embroidery should not be dry cleaned at all.)
- Washing with hot water.
- Washing with Chlorine bleach.
- Allowing embroidery to remain crumpled and/or wet for a prolonged period of time.
- Wrung out to dry.
- Allowing an iron to directly touch the embroidery.
- Using the steam function of spraying the garment with water during ironing.
Care for your new lace jewelry by:
- Keeping it dry.
- Storing flat in the box with the anti-tarnish cloth or cotton pad.
Your lace jewelry can be damaged if:
- You shower or swim it on.
- Crumple or deform it.
Care for your new ornaments by:
- Keeping dry.
- Storing flat.
We always love creating new products from scratch.
Please contact us for a quote.
Special orders can have a lengthier processing time.
Ask us for details.
Our company ships through the following carriers
- USPS for most shipments.
- UPS, FedEx, and DHL for larger shipments.
We happily support and love our international customers.
We ship all International products through USPS International Mail.
Polkadot Orchid Embroidery is not responsible for duty, VAT, or brokerage fees for international shipping.
These charges come from your country during importation of your package.
We do our best to apply fair shipping costs to each order.
- Shipping costs are calculated automatically during checkout.
- We offer free shipping NATIONALLY on all orders over $75
Selecting expedited shipping during checkout does not ensure a faster processing time. Your product may still need 2 weeks to be embroidered.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
Personalized and/or customized goods are exempt from being returned unless the product arrives defective.
Additional non-returnable items:
- Gift cards
- Clearance items
- Personalized and/or customized goods, unless product arrives defective.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted:
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 30 days.
Late or missing refunds
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only regular priced items may be refunded at full price, sale items will be refunded at the sale rate.
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com and send your item to: Polkadot Orchid Embroidery, 4 Quail Run Drive, Stafford, VA 22554.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: Polkadot Orchid Embroidery, 4 Quail Run Drive, Stafford, VA 22554.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.